Looks Don’t Matter
The first thing to know about selling your house in Clearwater is that it doesn’t matter what it looks like. Whether the property is in great shape or is very rough around the edges, a cash buyer will want to take it off your hands. Make sure that you’re aware of the best selling points of the property: does it have a concrete foundation? Is it in a great location? Is the roof new? By understanding what your home has to work with, you’ll be able to make sure your cash buyer is aware of all the best things about it regardless of its condition.
How to Find a Good Buyer
The most important thing you can do to get a good deal when selling your house is finding a buyer you can trust to give you a fair price. There are lots of buyers out there, so finding the best one means looking out for a few key things:
- A website that is easy to navigate and makes it simple for you to request an offer.
- A straightforward process where you don’t have to do anything beyond ask for an offer and accept it.
- A company with good customer reviews
- A team that gets back to you within one day of hearing from you
- Willingness to answer any questions you might have and explain every step of the process to you if you want to be kept in the loop.
All in all, look for a buyer who cares about keeping you as informed as you want to be, and who goes out of their way to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for you.
Get Cash Fast
The best thing about selling to a great buyer is that you can be done with the entire process and have the money in your pocket in as little as a week. Find a buyer who pledges to work within the timeframe that you need them to, and who responds to your offer request in no longer than one business day. At PlacePitch, we believe that the process just takes three easy steps: