Their Online Presence
The first major characteristic to pay attention to when searching for a great buyer is the professionalism of their website and the quality of the information they share online. First and foremost, look for a website that’s modern, professional, and easy to navigate. This is important because it shows that the company has put both time and effort into making sure their customers have a positive experience with their business from the get go. In addition, consider how easy it is to get the information you want: whether it’s background info about the buyer, a phone number and address, or insights into their process, how intuitive is the website when it comes to getting you everything you need to know? The less you struggle with navigating a buyer’s website, the more likely it’ll be that your actual house sale process with them will be just as smooth.
Their Communication Skills
Even more important than a potential buyer’s digital presence is the clarity and promptness of their communication. Do they have an easily accessible phone number and address? When you call them or submit an inquiry form, do they pledge to get back to you quickly? A buyer should not have to take longer than one business day in order to get back to you. Cash buyers must be adaptable to a variety of timelines – especially tight ones. If a buyer responds to you promptly and is able to answer all of your questions thoroughly, it’s a great sign that they’ll stay on top of your entire process.
Speaking of processes, your buyer should have one that’s easy to follow and optimized to be as stress-free as possible for you. Clarity is key when it comes to this; you should be able to understand exactly what every step of a buyer’s home sale process entails. At PlacePitch, for example, we’ve created a three-step process that’s designed to be as simple as possible for every homebuyer:
- You Request an Offer on our website by filling out a short form with some information about the property you’re looking to sell.
- You Let Us Know What Time Works for You so that we can come in and do a quick, easy viewing of the house. You don’t have to clean or make any repairs; we want to see the property just as it is.
- You Get Your Offer and, once you accept, you get paid the amount you were offered. That’s it.
Being able to count on the efficacy of your buyer’s process will be key to a smooth, stress-free house sale.
That brings us to our next point: you must be able to count on your buyer every step of the way and, in order to do this, you need to be able to trust in the integrity of their business. How can you make sure a buyer puts integrity front and center?
- Their team is experienced and knowledgeable about the market, and they give offers based on real numbers, not opinions.
- They can guarantee that you will not have to pay any repair costs, commissions, or last-minute fees. The offer you get is the amount you get paid, plain and simple.
- They have a good reputations, with positive reviews from previous customers to back it up.
At PlacePitch, we are proud to uphold all of these standards in order to guarantee that our sellers have a process they can count on every step of the way.